The Institute is a 501(c)(3) public charity, Tax Identification 20-1127613. It is governed by an elected Board of Directors with four Officers. All are available to discuss Institute business. (Special areas of expertise are indicated.)
- Anita K. Enander, Chair (Genetics research)
- Bruce M. Johnson, Vice Chair
- Debra Kay Schrishuhn, Secretary (Publications and Permissions)
- Jon Michael, Treasurer (Special Events)
- M. Kent Mayfield (Oral History; Planned Giving)
- Susan Mayo (Drinkers of the Wind/Performance)
- Mark Rustebakke (Oral History)
Press Releases are here.
Photos included with press releases may be used by the media with credit as shown in the release.
Materials on this website are copyright by the Institute for the Desert Arabian Horse, except as noted. As a non-profit 501(c)(3), the Institute is generous in granting permission for use of its material with proper copyright credit. Address permissions requests to . Please indicate the specific material (URL is helpful), intended use, your contact information, and any publication deadline.